grub-devel

Re: Grub2 does not compile anymore

From: Jerone Young
Subject: Re: Grub2 does not compile anymore
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:53:58 -0500

Just pulled fresh CVS and things do work. What needs to happen is that
need to check in new .mk files. I'll generate new .mk files form the
new .rmk files and all will be well.

Normally when building grub I do:
./autogen <-- to generate the .mk files
./configure
make

So put in the new .mk files for those you normally just start with
configure and may not have ruby on there system.