grub-devel

Re: Grub2 request

From: adrian15
Subject: Re: Grub2 request
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 19:49:07 +0200

Amin Azez escribió:
Grub allows "press any key to continue" on multiple consoles.
It would be nice if the text could be specified per-console.

I know some serial port based 2 line lcd screens that would want smaller text.

Different get-key drivers would be good, these lcd screens have to poll to read
keypresses.

They have 4 keys, up, down esc and enter; enough to navigate a grub menu.

If this sounds good, I'm willing to write the lcd specific code.

Sam

Does anyone know if grub2 is designed so that it has different outputs
and different behaviour on these different outputs?

adrian15