grub-devel

Re: QEMU and ElTorito and EDD 3

From: Alex Roman
Subject: Re: QEMU and ElTorito and EDD 3
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:39:16 -0400

On 13/06/07, Alex Roman <address@hidden> wrote:
On 13/06/07, Vesa Jääskeläinen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Alex Roman wrote:

Sure, I'll send it tonight, when I get home... Thanks!

Vesa:

I don't have a floppy image, but a core.img which I use to boot with
qemu through pxe... I'm attaching it to this message, but let me know
if you'd rather have a floppy image: I can make one...

To test it, just boot the core.img and enter the command eltorito. It
should print similar stuff to what my screenshot shows... As long as
the drive for the CD-ROM is 0xe0, since that's the only drive I'm
probing.

Thanks!

--
Alex Roman <address@hidden>