grub-devel

Re: How to call a command from another one

From: adrian15
Subject: Re: How to call a command from another one
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:09:40 +0200

Robert Millan escribió:
On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 01:57:11PM +0200, adrian15 wrote:
Hi,

        I want to implement the pause command so that it is the same thing as
the echo command with all of its options and also that it stops.
I don't know how to call other commands, but in this case, maybe grub_printf()
will be good enough?

I agree with you but...

I think it would be a good idea to have a pause message that has the same options as the echo command because the echo command has some nice options and because I like to reuse code.

adrian15