grub-devel

Re: Update for NTFS file system driver

From: Bean
Subject: Re: Update for NTFS file system driver
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 00:36:20 +0800

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 05:15:53PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:

> I noticed that your patch isn't adding ntfs to the utils (grub-probe, etc).
>
> I'm attaching a fix for that.  ChangeLog entries:
>
>       * conf/powerpc-ieee1275.rmk: Add fs/ntfs.c to grub-probe and grub-emu.
>
>       * conf/i386-efi.rmk: Likewise. Also remove unused grub-setup definition.
>
>       * conf/i386-pc.rmk: Add fs/ntfs.c to grub-probe, grub-emu and
>       grub-setup.

Thanks for pointing out. I'm still learning about the grub2 architecture,
sometimes I miss a spot.

Another thing I notice, the blocklist command generate messy result when
compared to GRUB Legacy, is it supposed to be so ?

BTW, is it possible for me to join the GRUB2 development term ? I really
want to help out.

--
Bean <address@hidden>