grub-devel

Re: grub-mkrescue: Make GRUB rescue image

From: adrian15
Subject: Re: grub-mkrescue: Make GRUB rescue image
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:01:57 +0200

Robert Millan escribió:
I'm attaching a small utility to generate a floppy or cdrom (based on floppy
emulation) rescue image, that takes all the hassle of generating the image and
doesn't need root permissions.

If nobody objects, I'd like to put this in CVS.

The rescue disk can recover a grub2 installation with something similar to the grub legacys' root and setup commands ?

Or is it a disk that where you only see

grub rescue >

?
adrian15