grub-devel

new patch

From: Robert Millan
Subject: new patch
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 20:23:13 +0200

New patch.  Fixed a few errors, enabled grub-install in sbin_SCRIPTS, and made
the CLI consistent with the other grub-installs.

The patch works in my qemu environment [1], so I've added it in Debian already.
If nobody objects, or reports that the patch is wrong whatsoever, I'll add it
to CVS in a few days.

Btw, since my new grub-install is based on the PC version and they're very
similar, I've also attached a diff between both versions so you can't check
more easily.

[1] Still, grub boots but can't access my filesystems.  But this seems
completely unrelated to grub-install, and probably caused by firmware bugs.

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is address@hidden  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.