grub-devel

Re: Two SoC ideas

From: coly
Subject: Re: Two SoC ideas
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 01:49:11 +0800

Chen:

For the first idea, it is clear to me. I have no comment on it.
For the second idea, I need more information. Can you explain more for
the limition of "modaddr value" command, and how can the limition to be
broken out by the "addr = value" option ?

Thanks.

Coly

在 2007-03-24六的 01:30 +0800,Wei Shen写道: