grub-devel

A suggestion to deal with the file "grub.cfg"

From: root
Subject: A suggestion to deal with the file "grub.cfg"
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 01:08:57 +0800

Dear all:
     Yesterday,i modified my grub 1.95 configure file "grub.cfg" with
some incorrect commands and wrong syntax (bypass them...) ,then when i
rebooted my computer ,i saw the result : the GRUB 2 hung....just
displaying some messages that made me unhappy.
     So why does not GRUB 2 directly go to the grub shell when there is
no configure file or the file has some errors ? Please do not just DEAD
to let me see,^_^.