grub-devel

RE: SplashImage

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: SplashImage
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:06:12 -0400

Hello!
Not that I know of.

However currently the group is focusing on cleaning up the menus. The whole
idea behind the splash image is one that seemed to be of interest to the
distribution users, at least in case of the original ideas behind GRUB.

Now as to your assertion concerning Savannah being down, yes that's what
I've heard as well. There's an ongoing discussion regarding the upcoming
Google Summer of Code, there is a mention of that there.

Okuji-san? Any interesting feedback?

--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi

[mailto:grub-devel-
> address@hidden On Behalf Of Kirill
"REDbyte"