grub-devel

LZO library version 1.02 or later is requiredgr

From: James Hartley
Subject: LZO library version 1.02 or later is requiredgr
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:21:59 -0800

After searching through Google, I surmize that this error is commonly found.  Does installing lzo-devel still fix this problem as mentioned below?

http://www.arcknowledge.com/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.grub.devel/2006-06/msg00038.html

I do have 1.08 installed in /usr/local/lib, however, I'm compiling on OpenBSD 3.9, so I cannot install this RPM.  Can someone provide me information as to its contents?

Thanks for any information that can be provided.

Jim