grub-devel

Fancy menu requirements

From: Jason Morganson
Subject: Fancy menu requirements
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:16:25 -0500

Hello,

From what I have read about the menu on the list and on the wiki there has been some discussion on it but no set requirements for it yet. I added a page to the wiki to help collate the discussion, right now it just has the two messages from Yoshinori K. Okuji:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2006-04/msg00056.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2006-05/msg00008.html

I am planning on taking the discussions on the menu and trying to form a loose description of what the desired design should end up like. Because of how important this feature will be to GRUB I wanted to put this up where everyone can change and comment on it. It would be helpful to brainstorm a little on this first so just throw any ideas on the page or on this thread.

Regards,
Jason