grub-devel

Predictive booting

From: Joseph Le Brech
Subject: Predictive booting
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:16:01 +0000

Here is an idea,

could GRUB check the status of the LOCK keys on the keyboard, to see if they are all lit up.

then it could use that to load linux automagically or another os of choice as defined in the config file.

That would really be handy as I usually have to wait 10 secs for the bios to kick in then if i want to select a different os than what i usually boot i have to also pick from the menu, whereas i can change the status of my lock key from the word go.

Find Singles In Your Area This Christmas With Match.com! msnuk.match.com