grub-devel

about gfxterm

From: 袁源
Subject: about gfxterm
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 21:24:26 +0800

Hi,everyone.I have a problem with the module gfxterm.
I packed the gfxterm vbe video terminal and some other module into the core.img . Started the computer and entered the grub commandline.Then I typed "terminal gfxterm" trying to change the terminal from "console" to "gfxterm" (the gfxmode is "800x600x32"). The screen became whole black except the "grub>" being light green and what you typed after that could not be distinguished. I don't know why?
Does anyone else have this problem? or it is my own fault ?