grub-devel

Re: update-grub2

From: Declan Naughton
Subject: Re: update-grub2
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 11:40:02 +0100

Maybe this isn't the right place, but..

I've been pissed off a couple of times by my grub config being
overwritten after installing a new kernel on Ubuntu (presumably the
same happens on Debian) - I don't get why it doesn't simply add the
new kernel rather than regenerate the entire file?

If you think this is too off-topic then ignore if you will or email me
privately :)