grub-devel

net boot howto ?

From: Frédéric BOITEUX
Subject: net boot howto ?
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:39:42 +0200

        Hello,

  I'd like to test grub2 through netboot (I previously succesfully use
old grub with etherboot or pxe interfaces). I've downloaded latest
grub2 Debian source package (version 1.94+20060926-1) and compiled it,
and look for information on the wiki, but without success now.
  In the wiki, it's told to cat pxeboot.img and core.img files to build
a PXE netbootale grub2, but I didn't have such core.img nor found how
to build it (I never used grub2 for standard disks yet).

  Can somebody tell me how to do it ?

        with regards,
                Frédéric Boiteux