grub-devel

I want to contribute...

From: Karuppuswamy Thangaraj - TLS , Chennai
Subject: I want to contribute...
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:28:12 +0530

Hi,

I am a newbie to GRUB mailing list. I am interested in open source OS and
applications. So far I have been a user in open source. Now I want to
contribute something for my pleasure of coding, so that it **may** :-) be
useful for others also. How to start. Since I am more interested in low
level coding stuff (and also a regular GRUB user), I selected GRUB to
contribute. Here is my profile:

Name: KaruppuSwamy.T
Location: Chennai, TamilNadu, India.
Core skills: C, basic assembly programming using nasm, familiar with qemu,
Linux system call programming
Home page: http://www.karuppuswamy.com
Tech.blog: http://cutecomputer.wordpress.com
Book.blog: http://booksread.wordpress.com

Please guide me to start contributing to GRUB development.

T.KaruppuSwamy
Technical Lead
HCL Technologies Ltd.
Core Technologies Division
J16, Anna Nagar (East)
Chennai
PIN: 600102
Phone: +91-44-26264206 Extn: 301
DISCLAIMER
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the

named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or
HCL or its

affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and

may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of
reproduction,

dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or
publication of this

message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly

prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender

immediately. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for
viruses and

defect.