grub-devel

Finding the list of NIC names

From: Ted Dennison
Subject: Finding the list of NIC names
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:11:04 -0500

I'm trying to build GRUB (1.94) for loading a diskless system that has Intel E1000-series NICs. The instructions I have say that I can get a list of supported NICs by doing a:

   ./configure --help

I do get a lot of output from that command, but no list of NIC's that I can see. I tried it on both a cygwin system and on AIX, with the same result.

I tried looking through the sources too, but couldn't find anything enlightening. What am I missing?

--
T.E.D.   Work     -  mailto:address@hidden
        Home     -  mailto:address@hidden (Yahoo: Ted_Dennison)