grub-devel

Re: SOC - SGD based on grub2 - Menu and scripting status

From: adrian15
Subject: Re: SOC - SGD based on grub2 - Menu and scripting status
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 18:18:46 +0200

5) I need to define "something" (In my grub legacy fork is a menu.lst)
that lets me choose the harddisk-partition which I want to work
on. Can I make it easily?

I was thinking about an iterator function.  Perhaps that might be the
easiest to use...  Please watch CVS closely.  I am actively working on
scripting, as much as time permits.

An iterator function among the various partitions of a hard disk... that could be interesting. Unfortunately I can't watch CVS closely so I will wait till you announce it in this list. :)

The iterator function should increment a variable for knowing the total amount of partitions on a given hard disk.

adrian15