grub-devel

proposals for grub2 (i think 3rd email)

From: adrian15
Subject: proposals for grub2 (i think 3rd email)
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 12:35:12 +0200

So that we don't forget:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2005-08/msg00163.html

1) fexists FILE functions. Gives OK if the file exists. Gives ERROR if the file not exists.
2) Being able to mount tar.gz files.
3) Being able to mount loopback devices.
4) Mapping partitions directly to Grub partitions. Is it possible ?
5) dd equivalent command.

That's all.

I'm seeing that you've advanced a lot on scripting support and there're some beginnings on graphics area.

Great work!

adrian15

P.S.: I think I sent another mail but I do not find it.