grub-devel

Some issues in scripting support?

From: Vesa Jääskeläinen
Subject: Some issues in scripting support?
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 22:45:12 +0200

Hi,

I was playing a bit with grub.cfg and following crashes my vmware
session... :)... I know I didn't remember first that there were
syntaxtical changes in there, but even after correcting my mistake, it
doesn't allow me move it with cursor keys, not in console or in video
mode. Pressing enter correctly changes to video mode as it were first
choice.

--- crashing --
insmod font
font /boot/grub/unifont.pff