grub-devel

[patch] HFS+ wrapper support

From: Hollis Blanchard
Subject: [patch] HFS+ wrapper support
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 14:33:49 -0600

This patch (sent mostly for Marco) adds HFS wrapper support to the HFS+ code. All Apple-created HFS+ partitions are contained in an HFS wrapper for some backwards compatibility. The code is based on information found at http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn/tn1150.html#HFSWrapper .

I only moved the minimum HFS code and structures into hfs.h. More could go there if desired.

When I tested this patch, an embedded filesystem was recognized as HFS+, but the HFS+ code itself did not discover any files, so there is probably still something wrong.

-Hollis