grub-devel

Re: Nested Function Patches

From: andre-smith
Subject: Re: Nested Function Patches
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:30:11 +0000

Hehe. I thought someone would say that :-). I just thought I would try one last
time. I am switching over to Ubuntu for my development environment. In the
future, I hope Apple discusses changes like this with the community and get
consensus before crippling a major tool. Sorry for any noise that I may have
caused.

Andre