grub-devel

Re: grub variables semi support on grub legacy

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: grub variables semi support on grub legacy
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:12:32 +0100

"adrian15" <address@hidden> writes:

> I recently sent an email to http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-
> grub/2005-12/msg00023.html and nobody answered me.
>
> So... I will continue this message here... because there are some grub
> legacy developers round here or at least I hope so.

As someone told you before, this list is about the development of GRUB
2.  Please do not ask questions about GRUB Legacy here.  Most people
here only work on GRUB 2 and if the people who know about GRUB Legacy
didn't reply on bug-grub, that sucks, but we can't help it.

Hopefully I don't sound too harsh, I don't intent to.  But it is a bit
annoying to see GRUB Legacy questions all the time.  I often read this
list because I work actively on GRUB 2, while I choose to ignore some
other lists some times.

--
Marco