grub-devel

Re: Broken Build on Mac OS X

From: andre-smith
Subject: Re: Broken Build on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 17:25:34 +0000

My apologies, if I'm not doing this right. I set the path from my cross
compiler; it points to powerpc-elf-gcc, powerpc-elf-ld, powerpc-elf-*. If I
don't do this, configure actually fails since using the darwin version of these
compiler tools produce binaries that can not link at absolute address 2000.

Andre

P.S. I can certainly post the complete results from the make; as soon as I get
home.