grub-devel

Re: OCFS2 support

From: Mark Fasheh
Subject: Re: OCFS2 support
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:19:20 -0800

Hi,
On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 11:42:40PM +0100, Marco Gerards wrote:
> A consistent coding style is quite important for us.  Would it be a
> problem for you to have a look at the GCS and make the required
> changes to your code?  If you need any help, pointers, etc. I am more
> than willing to help.
Yeah no problem at all. If you don't mind, it'd help alot if you could point
out the problems - I thought I was being very thorough but clearly I was
wrong :)

Basically with respect to coding style I copied what I saw in ext2.c /
xfs.c. Also, I set the emacs c-style to 'gnu'.

Maybe there's a .indent file or something I could run it through?

> A more important issue is the copyright.  For GRUB 2 all copyrights
> are assigned to the FSF.  Would it be possible to do this for your
> code as well?  I assume it would mean Oracle has to agree with this.
I suspect this will be ok - my boss is contacting our legal department to
make sure.
        --Mark

--
Mark Fasheh