grub-devel

Re: grub's "Hacker's guide"

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: grub's "Hacker's guide"
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 21:03:53 +0200

E Leibovich <address@hidden> writes:

> (3) Which version should I look at, is grub2 usable by
> now? Is it simpler, or more documented?

If you want to add new features, just have a look at GRUB 2.  New
features for GRUB Legacy are not accepted anymore.  There is some GRUB
2 documentation on the wiki, but not much.  If you have questions
about GRUB 2 and if you can not find the answers on the wiki, you can
ask them on this mailinglist.

> Except is booting a system X times and then booting
> the other system possible in grub2?

Not yet.

--
Marco