grub-devel

Fwd: Re: GRUB 1.91 on PowerPC ( FC4 ) does not find its conf file

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: Fwd: Re: GRUB 1.91 on PowerPC ( FC4 ) does not find its conf file
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 04:14:51 +0200

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: GRUB 1.91 on PowerPC ( FC4 ) does not find its conf file Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:23:18 +0200 User-agent: Mutt/1.5.9i
On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 02:14:41PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
> been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
> being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
> address@hidden

Ok, i contact you :) I mean this is a reply to a mail Hollis CCed to the
grub-devel team, so i guess it is legit or something.

Friendly,

Sven Luther

--- End Message ---