grub-devel

Re: Automatic backup with grub

From: E Leibovich
Subject: Re: Automatic backup with grub
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:34:26 -0700 (PDT)

Do you suggest me to run a script from linux that will
make grub run windows after 10 times? I ment that the
system will run windows (possibly XP) 10 times, and
then run linux once. Altering grub from XP is not so
simple, and exept relying on the XP to recover itself
(IE switch to "boot from linux" itself) is not so wise
- what if some defect will occur and my grub.exe will
be deleted.
I thought grub itself should do that. Can you run your
script from grub?