grub-devel

AW: USB kernel driver

From: jochen
Subject: AW: USB kernel driver
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:09:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

because of not knowing the GRUB 2 architecture very well so far, it would
be nice if you could give me some tipps about
- what does the GRUB development enviroment looks like (means how does
your test PCs look like, how to put updates on the test PC an so on)
- ways to debug my code
- where in source code should I place my test driver

Thx
Jochen