grub-devel

RE: CSB637

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: CSB637
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:21:53 -0400

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Please explain exactly what this device is. However here we are
discussing the development cycles of the next generation of GRUB, the
boot loader. Your questions could easily be aimed at one of the other
forums. Also with regards to HTML mail please consider using a
plaintext format as it is not normally permitted on GNU sponsored
lists, and come to that practically everywhere else.
-----
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
---
"Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi