grub-devel

Re: 2Yoshinori K. Okuji

From: Ruslan Nikolaev
Subject: Re: 2Yoshinori K. Okuji
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:03:14 -0700 (PDT)

> I have no idea which patch is better, so please decide it with Marco.
I also can't say what is better. However my patch already works perfectly on my x86_64 machine with Linux w/o 32-bit binaries support. All compiled utilities are 64-bit. Chainloading, multiboot and linux loading working. The patch is smaller and very simple. It also doesn't change build system just for x86_64.

> However, your assignment is not finished, right? How much time does it take?
I hope it will be soon. But who knows...
This is a very small patch; I can write "copyright disclaimer" if it would be easily... Does it requires any signs on real papers?