grub-devel

Support of advanced RAID features in GRUB 2?

From: Leif W
Subject: Support of advanced RAID features in GRUB 2?
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:09:49 -0400

Hi,

There seem to be some areas where support hasn't been implemented in GRUB 2. I've checked the manual, FAQ and the archives of this list. Firstly I was wondering if there were any known workarounds with GRUB 2, from the ugly or tedious to the not-so-bad techniques, any and all. Secondly I was just wondering if anyone had any plans for this?

Specific areas:

* RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID5
* Partitionable RAID devices
* Picking the most up-to-date drive