grub-devel

Re: committers should subscribe to commit-grub

From: Vesa Jääskeläinen
Subject: Re: committers should subscribe to commit-grub
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 00:05:41 +0300

Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:
> To those who have write access to the CVS: Please subscribe to the mailing
> list commit-grub. Otherwise, your commits won't be notified.

Actually they are automatic :)...

But I assume you are talking about my commits. I do receive error
message about them every time and I have reported it to savannah
administrators and they are investigating it. Some problems with UTF-8
characters in my name or something like that.

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen