grub-devel

Re: vesafb terminal for testing.

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: Re: vesafb terminal for testing.
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:25:56 +0200

On Sunday 14 August 2005 18:47, Vladimir Serbinenko wrote:
> But we need to let the room for the future growth. One of far-looking
> plans is
> "eye-candy" menu interface and we don't know yet what we will put there.

Good point. Just to give you some ideas, I attach an imaginary screenshot of a
fancy menu interface. Please don't mind my poor sense of art. I can think of
these effects:

- 3D background under each entry

- Animation, such as a moving rainbow on a selected title

- Fading background as the timeout count decreases.

Okuji