grub-devel

Re: tab completion rewritten

From: Douglas Wade Needham
Subject: Re: tab completion rewritten
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:05:46 -0400

Hi Okuji,

I ask because there could be bugs in the writing of the disk label.
Knowing that it was NetBSD (I will guess it was NetBSD/i386, but
please correct me if I am wrong here) helps considerabily, and knowing
either the approximate age of when you installed the partition, or the
version would help even more.

Depending on the time demands of family, work and near term tasks at
the radio observatory where I am in charge of the IT, I hope to have
my build server back up in a few days.  Once that is done, I will look
into getting a test machine up and look at this problem.  If you could
in the meantime pass me any additional details, I would appreciate it.

- Doug

Quoting Yoshinori K. Okuji (address@hidden):

--
Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://cinnion.ka8zrt.com