grub-devel

Dos in cdrom?

From: asdfsaf asd
Subject: Dos in cdrom?
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 20:05:20 +0000

Hi there!

I've been looking for info about this, but I haven't found any though.

I've done a linux distro form stcratch, as seen in linux from scratch. Then I've embedded it into cdrom using grub-0.95 as a bootloader, with no-emultaion mode as seen in grub's manual pages, andit works fine even whether I've tested as well setting it up with emulation.

But I keep asking myself, if it would be possible to include DOS someway (let's say as an image, or just under any directory) that grub could boot, so I can have linux and dos within the same cdrom.

I'm quite confussed about all of this, I'm not programmer or something like that, so I'm just wondering whether there's someone out there who could point me into the right direction.

Thanks very much, and sorry because of my english!

Kind Regards,

Winks & nudges are here - download MSN Messenger 7.0 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk