grub-devel

variables hooks and bugs

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: variables hooks and bugs
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:59:13 +0200

I changed the semantics of variable hooks, because I felt that the
implementation by Marco was not sufficient to implement a hook for the root
device. This change should not have any bad effect, because this feature was
not used at all.

As you might notice this, I have been fixing several bugs, but the total
number of known bugs does not decrease, because I find new bugs every time I
try to fix existing bugs. This looks like endless.

Since I'm a bit tired of fixing bugs, I leave them to others, and I will do
something more creative.

Okuji