grub-devel

Re: Debugging

From: Scott Becker
Subject: Re: Debugging
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:59:05 -0700

I'm not familiar with strace (I'm just an imaging app programmer [on doze]).

The patch I'm referring to is on this page:
http://i2o.shadowconnect.com/download.php

I believe that since RH now defaults to using I2O_block for raid controllers instead of dpt_i2o from adaptec, then their shipping version of grub would have this patch applied.

Perhaps the patch could be reviewed, fixed and applied to GRUB2 and Legacy by folks who know grub (not I).

   thanks
   scottb