grub-devel

Re: menu entry editor

From: Tomas Ebenlendr
Subject: Re: menu entry editor
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:01:06 +0100

> What is really missing now is automatic module loading. I think there
> was an implementation by Tomas, but I completely forget why it is not
> applied. I will take a look at the archive.

The problem is that I'm busy with school and other things. I didn't
finish the patch fixing because of my hdd broke down (half year ago),
and I didn't set up my system for grub hacking yet. I will have no time
to do this now, but I'll have time to explain any questions about my
patches.

--
                                 Tomas 'ebi' Ebenlendr
                                 http://get.to/ebik