grub-devel

FOSDEM presentation

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: FOSDEM presentation
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:29:25 +0100

Hi,

At FOSDEM I will give a small presentation about GRUB 2 for Hurd
developers.  It will be a technical talk.  I put the presentation
online:

www.xs4all.nl/~mgerards/grub2.mgp

I really suck at making presentations so please don't look at the code
for it, it was made in a hurry and I could not get the fonts right,
etc. ;)

Later I will try to improve the presentation or make a better one or
so.  Suggestions are welcome.

During FOSDEM I will not read my email and I won't work on GRUB.  I
will get back on Monday or Tuesday.

--
Marco