grub-devel

Re: [patch] configfile

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: Re: [patch] configfile
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:36:21 +0100

On Sunday 13 February 2005 20:41, Marco Gerards wrote:
> It just seems it a bit awkward to me.  I have no idea how big the
> stack is on the PC and if it will cause problems.

I don't know, either, but I guess it would consume less than 1KB per
configfile, because large data is allocated on the heap but not on the
stack. If you don't like it, it is feasible to push the context of
current configuration and call longjmp to start a new configuration. I
think this is tricky.

Okuji