grub-devel

Re: diskette boot loader

From: chaac
Subject: Re: diskette boot loader
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:44:37 +0200

Marco Gerards wrote:
Serbinenko Vladimir <address@hidden> writes:

P.S. This is *GRUB 2 developpement* list. For the questions like yours
there are an irc chanel

Right.  And normally you can better ask questions about GRUB on
address@hidden  This list is for development of GRUB 2 only.  It's
weird that there are this many off-topic email's lately...

It wouldn't hurt about telling about bug-grub mailing list ;)

By first looking at grub's web page only list that I can find from there is this one. To find out bug-grub you have to go to development page or bug reports. There is nowhere (at least easy to spot) instructions where to get help about using it (other than docs or FAQ).

And I would still stress that grub-help is more easier to spot :)

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen