grub-devel

Re: Feature suggestion to grub

From: Aki Tossavainen
Subject: Re: Feature suggestion to grub
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:19:54 +0200 (EET)

Um. Sorry, but I seem to be missing something here..
Yes there is failsafe option, but afaik it only affects when the kernel
cannot be booted. What if the kernel panics after it has been started for
example because it cannot mount root fs? How do you tell grub to boot the
next kernel next time?

Aki Tossavainen