grub-devel

new co-maintainer

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: new co-maintainer
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:42:07 +0100

I don't know if Marco has said this or not, but Marco became a
co-maintainer of GNU GRUB. I have set him as a maintainer on savannah
as well. We discussed this some weeks ago by irc.

Basically, Marco can do the same as me. But, meanwhile, Marco will use
his position only for speeding up the development, and I think I will
be in more charge of legal issues and final decisions of technical
problems, as I've been done before.

Okuji