grub-devel

Re: grub-mkimage and module loading

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: grub-mkimage and module loading
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 13:10:49 +0000

Hollis Blanchard <address@hidden> writes:

> This is the updated version of the mkimage patch for PPC. It has been
> tested on PowerPC, but only compile-tested on x86.

Really nice.  Thanks a lot!

There are still a few issues with this patch, but all of those are
quite small.  I will review it once again and commit this patch.

In the meanwhile I will try to fix the PC port, if it was broken.
Hopefully I have time to do this today, otherwise it will be tomorrow.

Thanks,
Marco