grub-devel

Re: ppc setjmp/longjmp

From: Hollis Blanchard
Subject: Re: ppc setjmp/longjmp
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:09:57 -0600

On Nov 13, 2004, at 6:47 AM, Marco Gerards wrote:
This will keep me busy for quite a while, perhaps I will do some
filesystem and PC work in the meanwhile.  If someone wants to help
with the PPC port, you can work on implementing longjmp and the
relocator.  The first requires knowledge about assembler and the
second is what I described above.

setjmp/longjmp don't sound too bad. I guess setjmp just needs to save the register state into memory and longjmp restores it?

-Hollis