grub-devel

Gnu Arch (was: Re: ChangeLogs?)

From: Tomas Ebenlendr
Subject: Gnu Arch (was: Re: ChangeLogs?)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:22:54 +0200

> But ChangeLogs will most likely go away, or at least change, when
> changeset based VC system (GNU Arch, for example) gets more wide
> spread usage.

Hmm, and what about converting with Grub to GNU Arch? For me, it's main
advantage is branching. I will be able to hack for grub at any place,
because I'll comit my changes in my private archive. I'll merge into
mainstream only features, that will be accepted here.

--
                                 Tomas 'ebi' Ebenlendr
                                 http://get.to/ebik