grub-devel

RE: Grub 1 troubleshooting, linux boot delayed problem

From: David Balazic
Subject: RE: Grub 1 troubleshooting, linux boot delayed problem
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:30:09 +0200

> Yoshinori K. Okuji[SMTP:address@hidden wrote :
>
> Your question is irrevalent with this list. Read the manual and/or the
> web site for information on where to use.
What do you mean by "where to use" ?
I found nothing useful on the web site. I also read the manual and found
nothing
useful. I will read the source code as next, but I hoped someone can give
some hints
here first ...

> ... Why do people send questions to this list again and again? Is it so
> unclear?
Because there is no other resource listed on the GRUB home page. Or should I
post
to the bug-grub list ?