grub-devel

Re: Anyone working on graphics console for GRUB 2?

From: James Buchanan
Subject: Re: Anyone working on graphics console for GRUB 2?
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 02:22:29 +1000

M. Gerards wrote:

Using SVGAlib would be evil and a lot of work.

I think the best way to do this is by using VESA.  At the moment there
is a VGA framebuffer, but it needs to be fixed.  If you want to work
on this, can you fix the VGA framebuffer?

I'll have a go.  I'll post to the list again if I get some results.

Cheers,
James